If you collect form submissions through Wufoo and have ever wanted to send them to Google Calendar as Events, you can now do that with the help of Zapier.
Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
- A Google Calendar account
- A Wufoo account
- A Zapier account
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your Google Calendar account to Zapier, you will need to allow Zapier access.
To link a Wufoo form to Google Calendar using Zapier, make sure you have created a form on Wufoo. You can learn more about getting started with Wufoo on Zapier here.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to create Google Calendar events from Wufoo form entries.
1. Choose your Wufoo account from the drop-down menu, or connect a new account.
2. Enter your Wufoo login email, password, and account name, and click Save + Continue.
3. Select which form to use to create Google Calendar events using the Form drop-down.
4. Click Save + Continue.
5. Select an existing Google Calendar account, or connect a new account by providing your login email, and password and then clicking to allow the connection to Zapier.
6. When asked to give Zapier access, click Allow.
7. Select the Calendar which will house the automatically created events.
8. Match the fields you want from your Wufoo form to Google Calendar event fields.
9. Click Finish to complete the Zap.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, you’re all set to create Google Calendar events from your Wufoo form entries.
Note: If you ever want to change this Google Calendar and Wufoo integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.
You can also check out all that’s possible with Wufoo on Zapier, and other ways to connect Wufoo and Google Calendar.