Have a Wufoo form? Want to have entries on that form sent to a Basecamp to-do list? Now you can with the help of Zapier.
Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your Basecamp account to Zapier, you must have created a Basecamp.
To link a Wufoo form to Basecamp using Zapier, make sure you have created a form on Wufoo. You can learn more about getting started with Wufoo on Zapier here.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to create Basecamp to-dos from Wufoo form entries.
1. Choose your Wufoo account from the drop-down menu, or connect a new account.
2. Enter your Wufoo **login email**, **password**, and **account name**, and click **Save + Continue**.
![Zapier Wufoo Setup](http://cl.ly/0a0b2g0o3G3R/Image%202016-04-12%20at%202.17.04%20PM.png)
3. Select which form to use to create to-dos on Basecamp using the **Form** drop-down.
![Zapier Wufoo Form Select](http://cl.ly/0b30060g3e1u/Image%202016-04-12%20at%202.18.29%20PM.png)
4. Click **Save + Continue**.
5. Select a Basecamp account from the drop down menu, or connect a new account by providing your **login email**, and **password**.
![Zapier Basecamp account select](http://cl.ly/0R3C3x1u1X0c/Image%202016-04-12%20at%202.22.35%20PM.png)
6. Click **Save + Continue**.
7. Select the **account**, **project** and **to-do list** that your todos will be created within. Match the fields you want from your Wufoo form to populate the content of your Basecamp todo.
8. Click **Finish** to complete the Zap.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, you’re all set to create Basecamp to-dos from your Wufoo form entries.
*Note: If you ever want to change this Basecamp and Wufoo integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.*
You can also check out all that’s possible with Wufoo on Zapier, and other ways to connect Wufoo and Basecamp.